Rev Your Metabolism Challenge!
A 4 week online challenge that teaches you how to lose fat by revving your metabolism so you can lose weight and never have to go on another diet ever again!
WHAT WOULD IT FEEL LIKE TO?
- Drop fat (especially stubborn fat)
- Walk into a room full confident in your body
- Stop obsessing over food and your weight
- Have energy to power through your entire day
- Learn how to love your body no matter what the scale says
- Have a fresh and final start so you never have to go on another diet ever again!
It’s ALL possible with Protein First Mindset’s Rev Your Metabolism nutrition program!
“This challenge for me was intended to stir up my system and I am borderline for breaking my weight loss plateau. I have taken the dreaded before and after pictures of myself, and I am losing inches. Yesterday, I put on a dress that I have not worn in over a year and I was able to pinch the fabric on both sides of my waist.”~Protein First Mindset Participant
|Hey there! I’m Bree.|
|I’m co-owner of Alamo 180 and I’ve been a nutritionist for over 2 decades. After years of my own yo-yo dieting that led to a 20lb weight gain that then led to eating disorders, I majored in Nutrition Dietetics looking for answers. I figured out how to reset my metabolism and lose the weight + fall in love with my body and food (this last step is crucial). And now I’m on a mission to help as many men and women break free from the vicious and depressing cycle of dieting and learn how to fall in love with themselves!|
Over the past few years I created and tested a proven system that teaches you how to turn off fat-storing hormones so you can turn ON fat-burning hormones! This is how you rev your metabolism!
Best part- there’s no calorie counting. The Protein First Mindset is rooted in science and has been tried, tested and proven over and over by Alamo 180 coaching staff and clients (aka it works!)
REV YOUR METABOLISM IS YOUR SOLUTION!
- Burn fat by revving up your metabolism, not by reducing your calories.
- Learn how easy it is to be in fat burning mode more often than fat storing mode.
- Zero calorie counting – just a simple, easy-to-implement method that will rev your metabolism.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE CHALLENGE:
- Blood sugar
- Carbs, protein, fat, fiber
- Best types of exercise for fat burn
- Hunger and fullness cues
- Intuitive eating
- Water and hydration
- Tips and tricks
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Online nutrition course complete with modules that you can follow at your own pace!
- Accountability via access to a private FB group.
- 7 day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack Meal Guide with tips and recipes to help you plan and prepare your meals.
- Daily Affirmations Guide so you can learn to love your body, no matter what the scale says.
- Goal Setting Guide so you can set goals in a smart and attainable way.
- Lifetime course access + access to the updates and future modules.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL WEIGHT-LOSS CHALLENGE
Here’s how your life will look radically different after you go through Rev Your Metabolism:
- Our PFM participants report:
- Inches gone
- Improved digestion
- Improved focus during the day
- Longer lasting energy
- Sleeping better
- Clearer skin
- Gained confidence
- Long-term success!
“These 4 weeks for me were all about learning about food. I have always loved eating but had a lot of guilt with any bad decisions I made. What I learned was to look less at the “bad” food and focus more on the protein, fiber and fats I was eating. I ate a donut on purpose, made sure I had a protein source with it, and I did NOT feel guilty for eating it. I’m excited to continue building my balanced plates and enjoying all the food I can!”~Protein First Mindset Participant
ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE THIS TRANSFORMATION?
Q: Is this a low-carb program? A: No. Carbs aren’t bad and you’ll be enjoying them every meal. This program is a “no counting” program – as in no calorie counting. It’s also not a detox or an elimination diet. You’re simply going to make some food switcheroos. You’ll learn how to replace some of the foods that make you feel like crap with foods that make you feel better and energized…and this doesn’t mean salads and green juices every meal. You will be eating normal foods. Healthy proteins like steak and fish (if you eat meat), fiber-rich carbs like veggies, potatoes, fruits and chickpea pasta, and healthy fats like olive oil, butter and even cheese. This is set up to be a no fail plan. But if you do fall off, it’s SO easy to hop back on!
Q: Will I have to buy expensive supplements? A: Nope! Not a requirement. In fact, we want to teach you how to get all your macros and vitamins and minerals from whole foods. But we also understand that busy lifestyles get in the way of that. Some people enjoy shakes as a quick meal and there’s nothing wrong with that. We’d be happy to make some recommendations on supplements if a quick on-the-go-meal sounds like a convenient option for you. Supplements can also be helpful to improve recovery post-workout!
Q: Can I do this program if I’m dairy or gluten free or don’t eat meat? A: YES! Choose foods from the macro list that you can eat! Food swaps are always available!
Q: For reals – how much weight can I expect to lose? A: Each person is unique so the answer varies. But a 5lb weight loss in 4 weeks is common. Do know this – this plan isn’t a weight loss plan, it’s a fat loss plan. You will want to look at inches lost more than the scale. Look at inches! Also look at how you FEEL! Participants report better sleep, improved focused, more energy, less stress and improved digestion! We’ve also heard of participants getting off prescription meds after meeting with their doctor following this program!
Q: Is this program all online? Yes! Access the course material and learn at your own pace!