Since 2011, Alamo 180 has coached over 155 Half Ironman finishes! Those numbers continue to grow. We know how to develop training programs that work, programs that allow athletes to achieve their Half Ironman dreams! Our proven training programs get athletes to the Half Ironman finish line healthy and strong!
Rookie to Half Ironman program sarts on April 18, 2018 with our Rookie to Race program and culminates with Ironman 70.3 Texas in 2019.
This program is unique in that it takes rookie triathletes and trains them over the course of one year to a Half Ironman finish. You’ll go from rookie to Half Ironman!
Complete the Rookie to Race program.
At the completion of the Rookie to Sprint Program, you will join Alamo 180 Group Training
- Convenient membership Tiers for you to pick the one that works best for you! Pick yours here
- Online training plan through Training Peaks
- Access to triathlon group workouts led by certified coaches more info
- Access to group strength classes (IRON XT) led by certified coaches more info
- Nutrition Planning Template
- Half Ironman Race Day Pace & Zone Planning Template
- Monthly Q&A Coaching sessions via Live video
- Monthly accountability through a private Facebook page
- A one year calendar listing all the preparatory races (for the Rookie to Half Ironman program)
Read a few testimonials from some of our Half Ironman triathletes:
“Awesome program with lots of options for all levels! Supportive “family” of coaches and athletes!”
“Great coaches, great classes, great people!! There’s nothing more to say! This is the place to be if you want to challenge yourself, learn more about triathlon training and racing and just all around be a healthier, fitter you!!
“Thanks for your training and support the past few months in preparation for race day!”
“I liked that there are options in plans. The tiers help. Due to my work schedule and location I cannot always make the meetups but at least I know what I need to get done.”
“Your one on one coaching and group coaching help those who lack confidence and the skill to progress at a pace that is best for them, all the while encouraging and motivating someone to push themselves past their comfort level and helping them reach goals they never thought possible. “
“My biggest concern was the training approach…I was worried about the time commitment for training. You understood that and your training plans reflect that with each session having a purpose.”