Since 2011, Alamo 180 has coached 24 Full Ironman finishes, and those numbers continue to grow year after year! We know how to develop training programs that work, programs that allow athletes to achieve their Ironman dreams! Our proven training programs get athletes to the Ironman finish line healthy and strong!
Rookie to Ironman starts on April 17, 2018 with our Rookie to Sprint program and culminates with Ironman 140.6 Texas in 2020.
This program is unique in that it takes rookie triathletes and trains them over the course of two years to a Full Ironman finish. You’ll go from rookie to Full Ironman!
Complete the Rookie to Sprint program.
At the completion of the Rookie to Sprint Program, you will join Alamo 180 Group Training
- Convenient membership Tiers for you to pick the one that works best for you! Pick yours here
- Online training plan through Training Peaks
- Access to triathlon group workouts led by certified coaches more info
- Access to group exercise classes (strength and yoga) led by certified coaches more info
- Nutrition Planning Template
- Full Ironman Race Day Pace & Zone Planning Template
- Monthly accountability through a private Facebook page
- A two year calendar listing all the preparatory races (for the Rookie to Full Ironman program)
Read a few testimonials from some of our Ironman triathletes:
“I was very happy with the Alamo 180 plan and coaching! I was able to stay injury free unlike last training plan I followed.”
“The Alamo 180 training plan adequately prepared me for race day!”
“Awesome program with lots of options for all levels! Supportive “family” of coaches and athletes!”
“It exceeded my expectations, I would most definitely follow the Alamo 180 Ironman group training program again!”
“You guys accepted me as a brand new triathlete with Ironman aspirations when no one else would”
“I have to say that I am really thankful that we went with Alamo 180 because I have seen the improvements I was hoping for…I surpassed my expectations on race day getting really close to what was my someday goal of being in the 10 hr range. In fact I was so close I changed my someday goal to be in the 9s! ”