Join Alamo 180 for a Run Skills Clinic! Topic: Body Positioning
Date: Friday, May 18
Location: Edison High School, track facility
This 1 hour clinic will cover body positioning and run mechanics so you can maximize your run potential. Don’t keep running harder, learn how to run smarter.
- Have you heard the phrase, “run tall” but don’t exactly know what it means?
- Do you ever wonder why you’re told to do warm-up drills like high knees, butt kicks, and skipping?
- Do you see pictures of yourself in races and workouts and not like the form you see?
- Are you plagued with nagging injuries and you know it’s related to running?
- You know that improving your form will help performance, but you don’t know where to start?
Believe it or not, running is a skill sport. It requires skill to move your body forward efficiently. You can’t power your way through miles upon miles with inefficient form and hope to get faster with lasting results. In this 1 hour clinic you will learn how to get your body in the most efficient position, as well as learn common mistakes with run form so you can avoid them.
Note: you won’t run more than a mile in this clinic, it’s mostly drill work, so in shape or out of shape, come and learn a lot! Clinic can be scaled to accommodate everyone.
Open to anyone to join! This clinic is for novice and experienced runners.
Alamo 180 athletes – $15/clinic
Community athletes – $25/clinic
Limited spots (and they go fast!) so don’t delay in signing up.
Message email@example.com for questions or information.