There are things you can do to boost your immune system to help you prevent and fight off infection. But most importantly, to live a full and healthy life.
- Not enough sleep
- Eating too much sugar / high carbohydrate diet
- Not exercising
- Not getting outdoors
Can you relate to any of these on the Immune Buster list? If so, you’re not alone. So now that we know what busts the immune system, let’s look at what boosts it.
- Getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night
- Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Exercising 30 minutes a day
- Meditating, relaxing, releasing stress
- Getting outdoors in the sun
How many do you do get right on this above list? Which are you going to try to work harder on?
And it’s not as hard as it might seem to knock out all 5 in a day. Here’s how:
Get into a positivity, immune boosting loop:
Fuel your body with a good diet = so you have the energy to exercise = exercise outdoors (in the sun) so you can release stress and also sleep better = sleep helps your body recover and prepare you for the next day to start it all over again.