We celebrated a wonderful close to 2013, and a new beginning for 2014!
Alamo 180 accomplished a lot in 2013:
- Trained numerous triathletes to the finish line of their first triathlon (from Sprint all the way to Full Ironman).
- Trained numerous runners to the finish line of their first half marathon.
- We produced our first race, Texas’ ONLY twilight triathlon, Techno Tron Triathlon.
- We organized a successful Christmas Eve run, Frosty Five: 5K/5mi Costume Fun Run.
- Our run and triathlon programs continue to grow.
What we look forward to in 2014:
- More triathletes joining in hopes to complete their first triathlon (Sprint, Olympic, Half and Full Ironman).
- More runners ready to conquer the 5k, 10k, Half and Full marathon.
- Registrations have been pouring in for Techno Tron Triathlon.
- Runners are excited to make the Frosty Five event a holiday tradition.
- And the big one…having a HOME! In the early spring, we will operate out of a training center! We are so excited!
At Alamo 180, we are more than just a training group. We become a team of friends with a passion for fitness. Check out the pictures from our “End-of-the-year, celebrate-the-new-year” party!