Alamo 180 Triathlon Club
Alamo 180 is a lifestyle focused triathlon club for all triathletes of all fitness levels.
We are a USA Triathlon certified club and an IRONMAN Tri club affiliate.
Our mission is to build community through the sport of triathlon. Join the club and enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle with friends. Become better, together!
Join the club!
It’s free to join the Alamo 180 triathlon club!
Come to our free weekly community club workouts! Just show up! Bring a friend! See Club Workout Schedule & RSVP on MindBody.
Club Workout Schedule: (Kicks Off Monday, March 30!)
- Bike | Mondays at 6pm | Alamo 180
- Bootcamp | Wednesdays at 7pm | Alamo 180 (going on now)
- Run | Thursdays at 6pm | Alamo 180
- Open Water Swim | Saturdays at 7:30am | Boerne Lake
Want a coached swim workout?
Coached Swim classes and Open Swim are open to the community. Pick the option that’s best for you!
Coached Swim class
Tuesdays at 5:30pm & 6:30pm. San Antonio College pool.
Pre-requisite for coached swim class class: must have freestyle experience or have gone through the Freestyle Swim Series.
Tuesdays 7:30-8:30pm. San Antonio College pool.
No pre-requisite. Swim your own workout at your own pace. Open Swim is a great option if you’re practicing drills and learning how to swim freestyle. Note: no coaching provided during Open Swim.
Want a triathlon training plan?
We provide high quality training plans for Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman and Full Ironman races. When you purchase any Alamo 180 triathlon training plan, it’s yours to keep and reuse as often as you want! Whether your goal is to finish or get faster, we have a training plan that’s perfect for you!
“The club and Coach Bree is amazing! Thanks for preparing me! This race was awesome thanks to all the support of @Alamo180 team! #trisquad#iamatriathelete #myownrace”
“The whole Alamo 180 Team is one of the most supportive groups I’ve been part of. “
“I am absolutely crazy about everyone on the team! I am beyond blessed that I get to train with you guys! Alamo 180 is truly a very special group of individuals.”
“This team is amazing! Thank you Coach Bree for the terrific insight and advice and for just being awesome!!! Seeing everyone out there training and racing, I’m just blown away by all the powerful athletes!”
“I’m 100% speechless! This team, these new friends, these fellow athletes….THANK YOU for all of the support, tracking, comments and encouragement and cheers. Each of you are so wonderful! I am humbled to be a member of Alamo 180 and to count myself among Ironman 70.3 finishers. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT!”
Alamo 180 Triathlon Club Achievements!
- Over 215 Half Ironman finishes, 60 Full Ironman finishes, and HUNDREDS of Sprint and Olympic triathlon finishes.
- Alamo 180 Triathlon Club received distinction of Best Triathlon Club by Competitor Magazine’s Best of 2014.
- 3 triathletes achieving a Boston Qualifying time (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Alamo 180 Tri Club Team received distinction of 1st place Tri Club Team in Division V at 2015 Ironman 70.3 Texas, 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin, and 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas; 2nd place Tri Club Team in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Austin 2016, 1st place Tri Club in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Texas 2017.