Big changes to our run programs! We’ve updated the rates, added more training times throughout the week, added a fourth workout, and added more races to our training schedule! Learn more
5K & 10K Programs:
- Monthly New Programs begin at the start of each month.
Half Marathon Programs:
- August 5: Start date San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon
- October 14: Start date for Carrerathon Half Marathon
- October 28: Start date for 3M and Houston Half Marathon
- November 25: Start date for Austin Half Marathon
- December 9: Start date for Alamo City Run Fest Half Marathon
Full Marathon Programs:
- October 14: Start date for Austin Full Marathon
Trail Running Programs:
Beginning October 15, Tuesdays at 6:30 PM, strengthen your core, increase flexibility, and improve your run form with our Functional Cross-Training workout. Workout will vary among drill work, backward running, stretching, foam rolling, core work, and more. Increase strength, flexibility, and injury prevention.
Tuesday is a group, coached workout for Alamo 180 athletes AND their friends! So bring a friend with you!
New Training Schedule (effective November 18)
- Monday: 5am, 12 Noon, or 6:30pm. Location: Incarnate Word University. Workout: Speed Run.
- Tuesday: 6:30pm. Location: Incarnate Word Univ. Workout: Functional Cross-training.
- Wednesday: 5am, 12 Noon, or 6:30pm. Location: SA Zoo. Workout: Hill Repeats or Tempo Run.
- Saturday: 7am. Location: Lion’s Field Park. Workout: Long Run
$60/month: includes monthly training plan calendar, four coached, group workouts offered each week.