Coach BreeCONTACT TRAINER
Head Endurance Coach, Co-founder and Co-owner of Alamo 180.
”The winner is also the one who doesn’t quit when things get tough.” ~Coach Bree
Everyone is capable of achieving their triathlon dreams. They just need someone to believe in them and help make it a reality. When it comes to leading athletes, my approach is to call out the gold. To celebrate every victory, no matter how small! The athlete will achieve their goals in time, they just need to be encouraged and patiently guided. The training environment should be safe, supportive and fun! When we are supported, we flourish!
Coaching Services Provided:
- Swim Series Level 1 is for beginner swimmers desiring to learn how to swim freestyle. Level 2 is for intermediate to experienced swimmers looking to improve upon their form and gain efficiency.
- Rookie to Race Learn the tools needed to finish your first triathlon!
- Group Triathlon Team Join a team of motivated individuals training for triathlons! Goals are better achieved together!
- Clinics Swim, bike, run clinics to help you improve form, efficiency and speed.
- Find my coaching profile & services on Training Peaks
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of the Incarnate Word
Master of Arts in Administration from the University of the Incarnate Word
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach
- Certified Lifeguard through American Red Cross
- 60 Continued Education hours in swim instruction, over 19 years experience in swim instruction.
- Former Asst. Coach of the Men’s & Women’s track and cross country teams at the University of the Incarnate Word.
- Alamo 180 Triathlon Club receiving distinction of Best Triathlon Club by Competitor Magazine’s Best of 2014.
- Has successfully coached over 395 athletes (and counting!) since the formation of Alamo 180 in 2011.
- Successful coaching of over 205 Half Ironman finishes and 50 Full Ironman finishes.
- Coached 3 athletes to a Boston Qualifying time (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Alamo 180 Tri Club Team received distinction of 1st place Tri Club Team in Division V at 2015 Ironman 70.3 Texas, 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin, and 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas; 2nd place Tri Club Team in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Austin 2016, 1st place Tri Club in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Texas 2017.
- Years of personal and professional swim experience has made for successful swim instruction at Alamo 180. The transformation of non-swimmers to swimmers is too many to count!
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (PR) 4:49:19
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman Arizona Finisher 11:23.02
- 2011 San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Marathon Finisher
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Personal Record (PR) 2:11:55
- Triathlon All-American Elite status, 2007
- Express News article: Triathlete combines motherhood and racing. Full Article Here
- mySA article: S.A. triathlete completes world championship race. Full Article Here
Aside from coaching, I’m a mother of two, wife to my best friend and co-owner Jeff Soileau, and a follower of Jesus.