Coach BreeCONTACT TRAINER
Head Endurance Coach, Co-founder and Co-owner of Alamo 180.
”The winner is not just the one who finishes first, but the one who doesn’t quit when things get tough.” ~Coach Bree Soileau
It is such an honor and blessing to be called a coach. To make sure I am truly helping my athletes succeed, I remain a student of the sport and read just about anything I can get my hands on. Leaders should be learners. I believe that coaches should make the training environment a fun one. Because, c’mon, if it’s not fun, why even do it? Joy is contagious and this world needs more of it. If I can spread joy through triathlon, my job is complete.
Coaching Services Provided:
- Beginner & Beyond Beginner Swim Series Classes for beginner and experienced swimmers.
- Group Triathlon Coaching Join a team and train for a triathlon!
- Custom Coaching Get a custom plan made for you!
- Clinics Swim, bike, run clinics to help you improve efficiency.
- Find my coaching profile & services on Training Peaks
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of the Incarnate Word
Master of Arts in Administration from the University of the Incarnate Word
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- USA Track and Field Level I Coach
- Aerobics Fitness Association of America (AFAA) in Group Exercise
- Certified Lifeguard through American Red Cross
- 60 Continued Education hours in swim instruction, over 18 years experience in swim instruction.
- Former Asst. Coach of the Men’s & Women’s track and cross country teams at the University of the Incarnate Word.
- Alamo 180 Triathlon Club receiving distinction of Best Triathlon Club by Competitor Magazine’s Best of 2014.
- Has successfully coached over 300 athletes (and counting!) since the formation of Alamo 180 in 2011.
- Successful coaching of almost 200 Half Ironman finishes and 50 Full Ironman finishes.
- Coached 3 athletes to a Boston Qualifying time (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Alamo 180 Tri Club Team received distinction of 1st place Tri Club Team in Division V at 2015 Ironman 70.3 Texas, 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin, and 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas; 2nd place Tri Club Team in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Austin 2016, 1st place Tri Club in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Texas 2017.
- Years of personal and professional swim experience has made for successful swim instruction at Alamo 180. The transformation of non-swimmers to swimmers is too many to count!
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (PR) 4:49:19
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman Arizona Finisher 11:23.02
- 2011 San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Marathon Finisher
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Personal Record (PR) 2:11:55
- Triathlon All-American Elite status, 2007