Coach BreeCONTACT TRAINER
Triathlon Coach, Nutritionist, Co-owner of Alamo 180
Creator of the Swim Simple Method.
Services from Coach Bree:
- Triathlon Training Plans Sprint through Ironman training plans, from Beginner to Advanced.
- Triathlon Club Join a club of motivated individuals training for triathlons! Goals are better achieved together!
- Swim Series Learn how to swim freestyle (Beginner Freestyle Swim Series), or improve your freestyle (Better Freestyle Swim Series)!
- Protein First Mindset learn a simple and effective way to fuel your body so you can feel and perform better!
Certifications & Education:
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- Certified Lifeguard through American Red Cross
- Over two decades of experience in swim instruction
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of the Incarnate Word
- Master of Arts in Administration from the University of the Incarnate Word
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (PR) 4:49:19
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman Arizona Finisher 11:23.02
- 2011 San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Marathon Finisher
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Personal Record (PR) 2:11:55
- Triathlon All-American Elite status, 2007
- Express News article: Triathlete combines motherhood and racing. Full Article Here
- mySA article: S.A. triathlete completes world championship race. Full Article Here
”The winner is also the one who doesn’t quit when things get tough.” ~Coach Bree