Coach BreeCONTACT TRAINER
Endurance Coach, Co-founder and Co-owner of Alamo 180.
”The winner is not just the one who finishes first, but the one who doesn’t quit when things get tough.” ~Coach Bree Soileau
It is such an honor and blessing to be called a coach. To make sure I am truly helping my athletes succeed, I remain a student of the sport and read just about anything I can get my hands on. Leaders should be learners. I believe that coaches should make the training environment a fun one. Because, c’mon, if it’s not fun, why even do it? Joy is contagious and this world needs more of it. If I can spread joy through triathlon, my job is complete.
Coaching Services Provided:
- Beginner & Beyond Beginner Swim Series Classes for beginner and experienced swimmers.
- Group Triathlon Coaching Join a team and train for a triathlon!
- Custom Coaching Get a custom plan made for you!
- Clinics Swim, bike, run clinics to help you improve efficiency.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of the Incarnate Word
Master of Arts in Administration from the University of the Incarnate Word
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- USA Track and Field Level I Coach
- Aerobics Fitness Association of America (AFAA) in Group Exercise
- Certified Lifeguard through American Red Cross
- 60 Continued Education hours in swim instruction, over 18 years experience in swim instruction.
- Former Asst. Coach of the Men’s & Women’s track and cross country teams at the University of the Incarnate Word.
- Alamo 180 Triathlon Club receiving distinction of Best Triathlon Club by Competitor Magazine’s Best of 2014.
- Has successfully coached over 300 athletes (and counting!) since the formation of Alamo 180 in 2011.
- Successful coaching of almost 200 Half Ironman finishes and 50 Full Ironman finishes.
- Coached 3 athletes to a Boston Qualifying time (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Alamo 180 Tri Club Team received distinction of 1st place Tri Club Team in Division V at 2015 Ironman 70.3 Texas, 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin, and 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas; 2nd place Tri Club Team in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Austin 2016, 1st place Tri Club in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Texas 2017.
- Years of personal and professional swim experience has made for successful swim instruction at Alamo 180. The transformation of non-swimmers to swimmers is too many to count!
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (PR) 4:49:19
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman Arizona Finisher 11:23.02
- 2011 San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Marathon Finisher
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Personal Record (PR) 2:11:55
- Triathlon All-American Elite status, 2007