Coach BreeCONTACT TRAINER
Head Endurance Coach, co-owner of Alamo 180.
”The winner is also the one who doesn’t quit when things get tough.” ~Coach Bree
I firmly believe that everyone is capable of achieving their triathlon dreams. My job is to do what I can to make your triathlon dreams become a reality. When it comes to coaching athletes, my approach is to encourage, support, and celebrate every victory, no matter how small. When athletes are supported, they flourish!
Alamo 180 triathlon training plans conservatively build in volume and intensity so you can maximize your athletic potential without the fear of becoming injured. It’s about quality over quantity. Have confidence in your training and abilities so you can have confidence on race day.
Coaching Services Provided:
- Find my coaching profile & services on Training Peaks
- Swim Series Beginner Freestyle Swim Series is for beginner swimmers desiring to learn how to swim freestyle. Better Freestyle is for intermediate to experienced swimmers looking to improve upon their form and gain efficiency.
- Rookie to Race Learn the tools needed to finish your first triathlon!
- Group Triathlon Team Join a team of motivated individuals training for triathlons! Goals are better achieved together!
- Clinics Swim, bike, run clinics to help you improve form, efficiency and speed.
- Alamo 180 Academy: online school providing resources to help you dive deeper into triathlon training and racing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from the University of the Incarnate Word
- Master of Arts in Administration from the University of the Incarnate Word
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- Certified Lifeguard through American Red Cross
- Over two decades of experience in swim instruction.
- Former Asst. Coach of the Men’s & Women’s track and cross country teams at the University of the Incarnate Word.
- Alamo 180 Triathlon Club receiving distinction of Best Triathlon Club by Competitor Magazine’s Best of 2014.
- Successfully coached over 400 athletes (and counting!) since the formation of Alamo 180 in 2011.
- Coached over 215 Half Ironman finishes, 60 Full Ironman finishes, and hundreds of Sprint and Olympic finishes.
- Coached 3 athletes to a Boston Qualifying time (2014, 2016, 2017).
- Alamo 180 Tri Club Team received distinction of 1st place Tri Club Team in Division V at 2015 Ironman 70.3 Texas, 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin, and 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas; 2nd place Tri Club Team in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Austin 2016, 1st place Tri Club in Division V at Ironman 70.3 Texas 2017.
- Over two decades of personal and professional swim experience has made for successful swim instruction at Alamo 180. The transformation of non-swimmers to swimmers is too many to count!
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 New Orleans (PR) 4:49:19
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Worlds Qualifier
- 2014 Ironman Arizona Finisher 11:23.02
- 2011 San Antonio Rock’n’Roll Marathon Finisher
- Olympic Distance Triathlon Personal Record (PR) 2:11:55
- Triathlon All-American Elite status, 2007
- Express News article: Triathlete combines motherhood and racing. Full Article Here
- mySA article: S.A. triathlete completes world championship race. Full Article Here
Aside from coaching, I’m a mother of two, wife to my best friend and co-owner Jeff Soileau, and a follower of Jesus.