Coach JeffCONTACT TRAINER
Co-owner, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Newton Natural Running Form Coach
- Aerobic Fitness Association of America (AFAA) in Group Exercise
- Aerobic Fitness Association of America (AFAA) in Personal Training
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF), Personal Training
- Exercise Leader Certification Army Master Fitness Program
- Trigger Point Performance Training Workshop
- Coach Jeff has coached hundreds of clients to significant weight loss and total body transformations!
Why I CrossFit: I CrossFit because it’s fun and it makes me feel good! It keeps me well rounded and develops skills on stuff I’m not so good at.
Favorite workout: Favorite would have to be “300.” It hits that sweet spot between a sprint and a marathon, plus 5 different movements make it quite comprehensive. Least favorite? Elizabeth. Barbell Squat Cleans are my kryptonite!
Favorite lift: I LOVE deadlifts. No other lift makes me feel like such a badass!
Favorite cheat meal: Just one? Where do I start? Donuts, pizza, burgers, just to name a few…
What I like most about coaching CrossFit: Changing people’s minds about what CrossFit is. Most people only know CrossFit from what they see the pros do. That is such a small percentile of what CrossFit is. Step right up, grab that bar and let me blow your mind.